Reception 2021 - 2022
Welcome to Reception class page 2021 - 2022
Spring 1 we will be learning all about our senses and our bodies. Your child will have PE on a Tuesday in Spring 1.
I will use the Reception class webpage to keep families informed with what's going on. Please do take the time to check this for regular weekly updates (News Items - below) about our learning in class, as well as notes and important dates for the coming week.
Families, there is a variety of ways for you to contact me. If you would like to get in touch, or find information, you could:
- Face-to-face:– pop in to see us either before or after school
- Drop a line:- write a note but please don't put any important notes into child’s planner (I only see this once a week)
- Telephone:- give us a ring on 01270 918940– best before/after school, or during lunchtime
- Website:- check out this our Reception class page (updated each weekend)
- E-mail:- contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org (emails are checked regularly throughout the week)
- Newsletter: check the school newsletter online – you’ll find it on the homepage, uploaded each Friday
- Twitter: the school has a Twitter account - search for @goostreyprimary to see regular update
Words and sounds: These are as important as reading and going over these regulary several times a week just help develop fluency in reading. We have done all words in class and do so every morning during phonics. We also write these during the phonic sessions.
Please make sure all items of clothing and water bottles are labeled.
Files to Download
Reception: News items
Newsletter 14.1.2022, by Mrs Schurer-Lewis
Reception looking back and forth Friday 7th January 21, by Mrs Flint
Reception: Display work items
There are no Display work items to display
Reception: Events items
There are no Events items to display