Year 3 2022 - 2023
Welcome to the Year 3 web page!
Year 3 - March 2023!
The auction of promises - only one more day to bid!!!
More than 40 promises to choose from so go on...take a look and see what delights could be yours!
Mother's Day Shop - open for business next week - money in a named envelope from Monday please.
PE - Fridays each week from the 3rd March 2023 to Friday 31st March 2023
Here are a few details you may be interested to read.
Our topics for this coming half term (Monday 27th February 2023 to 31st March 2023) are as follows:
Maths: Length and Perimeter & Mass and Capacity
English: The Rhythm of the Rain – Graham Baker-Smith
PE: Hockey - Friday for this half term
Music: Composition and Cyclic patterns
Art & Design: Surface pattern design
RE: Islam, focusing on Muhammad (PBUH) and other prophets in other religions
French: Growing Things
Science: Light and Dark
Computing: Coding and spreadsheets
PSHE: Appreciate - My Happy Mind
We use our Year 3 class webpage to keep families informed with what's going on. Please do take the time to check this for regular weekly updates about our learning in class, as well as notes and important dates for the coming week. These can be found under the "News Items" link below.
Families, there is a variety of ways for you to contact us. If you would like to get in touch, or find information, you could:
- Face-to-face:– pop in to see us either before or after school
- Email using the above address
- Drop a line:- write a note, or put your questions into your child’s planner (don’t forget to ask your child to remember to show it to us)
- Telephone:- give us a ring on 01270 918940 – best before/after school, or during lunchtime
- Website:- check out the Year 3 class page on our website (updated each weekend)
- Newsletter: check the school newsletter online – you’ll find it on the homepage, uploaded each Friday
Files to Download
Year 3: News items
Newsletter 24.3.2023, by Mrs Schurer-Lewis
Year 3 Looking Back and Forth 17/03/23, by Mrs Sant
Newsletter 17.3.2023, by Mrs Schurer-Lewis
Year 3: Display work items
There are no Display work items to display
Year 3: Events items
Y5 Residential Visit, by Mrs Schurer-Lewis
Half Term, by Mrs Schurer-Lewis
Christmas Holidays, by Mrs Schurer-Lewis