Year 3 2022 - 2023
Welcome to the Year 3 web page!
Year 3 - November 2022!
Not long to go now until our festivities begin so look out for those all important dates and events coming up! Well done and thank you for all of the wonderful hamper items for the Year 3 Festive Hamper - it's going to be a marvellous thing to behold I have no doubt...tickets on sale soon!
Here are a few details you may be interested to read.
Our topics for this coming half term are as follows:
Maths: Multiplication and Division
English: A Return Story narrative
History: Great Inventors from Around the World
Geography: The UK
PE: Gymnastics - Friday for this half term
Art & Design: Drawing, painting and collage skills
D & T: Model design and build using pneumatics
RE: How Christians use stories to learn more about God, Advent and versions of the Christmas Story
Science: Forces and Magnets
Computing: E-Safety, research and presentations
PSHE: Celebrating difference and My Happy Mind
We use our Year 3 class webpage to keep families informed with what's going on. Please do take the time to check this for regular weekly updates about our learning in class, as well as notes and important dates for the coming week. These can be found under the "News Items" link below.
Families, there is a variety of ways for you to contact us. If you would like to get in touch, or find information, you could:
- Face-to-face:– pop in to see us either before or after school
- Email using the above address
- Drop a line:- write a note, or put your questions into your child’s planner (don’t forget to ask your child to remember to show it to us)
- Telephone:- give us a ring on 01270 918940 – best before/after school, or during lunchtime
- Website:- check out the Year 3 class page on our website (updated each weekend)
- Newsletter: check the school newsletter online – you’ll find it on the homepage, uploaded each Friday
Files to Download
Year 3: News items
Year 3: Display work items
There are no Display work items to display