Year 4 2022 - 2023
Welcome to Year 4
Please read the 'Start Of Year Pack' for relevant information.
Welcome to our Year 4 class page
We use our Year4 class webpage to keep families informed with what's going on. Please do take the time to check this for regular weekly updates about our learning in class, as well as notes and important dates for the coming week. These can be found under the "News Items" link below.
The 'Events' section at the bottom of the class page will also tell you details of events coming up in school, as well as for our class in particular.
THIS TERM YEAR 4 WILL HAVE PE ON FRIDAY AFTERNOONS - CHILDREN SHOULD COME DRESSED READY FOR PE ON FRIDAYS - THANK YOU.
Families, there is a variety of ways for you to contact us. If you would like to get in touch, or find information, you could:
- Face-to-face:– pop in to see us either before or after school
- Drop a line:- write a note, or put your questions into your child’s planner (don’t forget to ask your child to remember to show it to us)
- Telephone:- give us a ring on 01270 918940 – best before/after school, or during lunchtime
- Website:- check out the Year 4 class page on our website (updated each weekend)
- E-mail:- contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com (emails are checked regularly throughout the week)
- Goostrey Primary School respects the work life balance of its staff. We welcome open and positive communication with all our families and always aim to reply to emails promptly and within two working days from receipt.
- Newsletter: check the school newsletter online – you’ll find it on the homepage, uploaded each Friday
- Twitter: the school has a Twitter account - search for @goostreyprimary to see
We are very much enjoying working with our families.
Mrs. Cowell & Mrs Beardsworth
Files to Download
Year 4: News items
Newsletter 24.3.2023, by Mrs Schurer-Lewis
Year 4 - Looking Back and Forth - Friday 17th March 2023, by Mrs Cowell
Newsletter 17.3.2023, by Mrs Schurer-Lewis
Year 4: Display work items
There are no Display work items to display
Year 4: Events items
Y5 Residential Visit, by Mrs Schurer-Lewis
Half Term, by Mrs Schurer-Lewis
Christmas Holidays, by Mrs Schurer-Lewis